[Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join

Go down

[Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join Empty [Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join

Post  Incase on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Name: Anders

Time /played?: 72days

Class and Race: Tauren Shaman

Current Spec: Enhancement PvE

Dual Spec: Elemental PvP

Are you willing to respec?: Depends, im not that familiar neither with Resto or Ele PvE

Rare Profession patterns: None atm

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes
Previous Guilds: Root: Basically because they told me that they were speaking English during raids and in Raidchat + Guildchat and on Ventrilo. But instead they kept yelling to each other on Turk on Ventrilo and telling what we were going to do on Turkish.

Other than that i've been in several guild on Ravencrest (ally) downing Uld25 with Yogg +1 keeper

Previous Raidng Exp: I've got alot of if aswell. First in my WoW career I started as a rogue, and i ventured through ZG a couple of months, until we started with MC, and we stayed there for a man life, downed Raggy as servers 2th or so. After a time i had changed realm to Bladefist (on my rogue) and started up a guild, and we started directly on BWL since i had some of my friends with me, and after some hardcore raiding weeks we were the 1st to down Nefarian. When AQ were released our guild was about to disband, but i was able to gather us once more to get to Huhuran in AQ40 before we disbanded and i had a 2-3 month break from the game. I came back when TBC was released, and I started raiding asap, did Karazhan in 1 month or so, and started to farm gear for Gruul and SSC/TK. At the end of TBC i had cleared all the way up to Brutallus in SWP. TBC part was as shaman. In WotLk i have cleared all possibly raid encounters. And looking forward to down more with you guys
Current Gear(MainSpec): (yes i do know that my OH is shitty as hell, but its been like a curse on me. I have had it equipped for over a year now, other weapons never drop. And when they did i lost or they got ninjaed away.

Current Gear(OffSpec): elemental PvP: About 2.3k SP UB and 950 resi
Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 23.00. Obviously our main raid days are the most important.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - yes
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - yes

(even though I would want some real life too Smile )

Alts: Got any alts? Yes ofc

Yatta (mage, actually better geared than this one)

Hahayoudie (DK tank on Ravencrest)

+ Im currently working on a Hunter with RaF, that i'm just playing on now and then when I got some spare time

Guild References: None that i know of.

Comments: I do know that my gear on my shaman might not be state of the art. But I DO know how to play, so if i got the chance to join you I could evolve and get better, as a profit for you aswell.

Incase

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join Empty Re: [Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join

Post  Tankros on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 pm

seems good if you ask me...havent checked gear but thats not a problem in this game now Smile

Tankros
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join Empty ...

Post  manova on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 pm

ye gear is so damn easy to get today and after the next patch then they change emblems again so will every player run around with t9 lol X)
manova
manova
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join Empty Re: [Accepted]Incase - Experienced Enhancement shaman wishes to join

Post  Mightypaw on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey there, thanks for making an app with us.

Very nice application and I can see that you have great exp and that always beats the fact that 1 or 2 items are below level for current content ofc Wink

We are in need of an active enhance shamy atm and I would love to see your pve gear aswell as you were indeed in pvp gear on the armory.

Contact me ingame and we can talk.

Admin
Admin

http://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down