Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Destro Lock Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Destro Lock Application Empty [Accepted]Destro Lock Application

Post  Renec Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 am

Name: Mads

Time /played?: 35 days

Characters Name: Renec

Class and Race: Undead Warlock

Current Spec(MS): Destruction

Glyphs: Glyph of Immolate, Glyph of Incinerate and Glyph og Conflagrate. I am using these glyphs as they all enhance my primary dps spells as destruction warlock. Glyph of Immolate is actually a double win as it both boost Immolate's dps and Conflagrate's (yay). When/if I get more spirit I may switch Glyph of Immolate or Incinerate with Glyph of Life Tap due to the extra spellpower increase, however, that's not relevant at the moment as I'm primarily focusing on haste.

Dual Spec: Also Destruction, but minded on PvP. Used to be active PvP'er, but have been slacking for some time now. If necessary I could be pursuaded into making a dual spec focusing on Replenishment, rather than extra crit and Shadowfury, which I am currently using in my primary PvE spec.

Are you willing to respec?: Naturally

Professions: Alchemist and Herbalist - both maxed ofcourse (not really the most difficult professions). As I currently are using these professions I don't have any rare patterns from raids. I necessary I can switch these professions with some more dps enhancing professions - like Enchanting/Jewelcrafting etc.

Rare Profession patterns: None due to reasons listed above.

Do you have Ventrilo: Yep

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yep

Previous Guilds and why you left them: I originally came from the server Terenas where I was member of one of the high end guilds Paratus - that guild, however, fell apart with the introduction of faction change as many core members switched factions and other due to some members leaving switched servers to play with other friends etc. I thus transfered to Dunemaul with two other friends as I two of my rl mates are playing on this realm. I joined Root in order to gear my Warlock up along with a friend. I left soon after joining though as my friend was kicked and also because the Turkish members in root insist on speaking Turkish in Vent even though half of the guild can't understand that language - that created a pretty nasty raid atmosphere, which I couldn't take any longer.

Previous Raidng Exp: Didn't play in Vanilla. I began playing during the end of TBC. I managed to get Grull, KZ, Maggy and ZA cleared before Wotlk launched and it became old content.

Current Gear(Link to Armory and be in PvE gear!): Renec Armory

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00.
I shouldn't have any problem attending at those hours. I am working at a substitute agency at the moment so I never know exactly when I have work. It is rarely I work at late hours, however, and if I do, I will naturally let an officer know in advance if possible.

Guild References: Sadly none - all alone in the world (insert sad music here)

Comments: What can you offer Silent Call and why should we invite you to our happy group?.
I am always aiming to improve my performance. I rarely make the same mistake twice and I can stand being corrected if I'm doing thing wrong. Other than that I always shop up prepared and will never go into a raid where I am at least somewhat sure of the tactics. (Tankspot can only get you so far - learning by doing has always been a favorite of mine)
Note that much of my raiding experience is from my boomkin Luvah - so I'll provide a link to that char as soon as I can (as I'm finishing this application Armory has apparantly gone down - guess it didn't help that I had my alt mage spec into Improved Blizzard)
]

Renec

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Destro Lock Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Destro Lock Application

Post  Icebreak Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 am

Icebreak
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 am

Heya Mads and thanks for taking the time to make an app with us from reading this I can see you know your class and you have quite good gear and achivements which is always a plus Smile .

I can't find anything I didn't like about the app and the reason for leaving Root makes perfect sense to me, would love to see what Xzeon and the other officers have to say about this.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

Also edited the main post, thanks Ice.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin