Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Grîmbold on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Name: Sebastian

Time /played?: since 2004

Characters Name: Grìmbold

Class and Race: Troll hunter

Current Spec(MS): Marksmand

Glyphs:What glyphs do you use in your main spec and why? Mostly i use reduce cooldown glyphs like reduce the cd on chimera shot by 1 sec and kill shot by 9 sec, to make better dps

Dual Spec: What is your dual spec? i have no need for dual spec

Are you willing to respec?: Ofcourse

Professions: Professions/levels and list any rare or decent profession items that you can create. (Uld,Toc, Icc patterns.) I am enchanting but low lvl

Rare Profession patterns: no comments

Do you have Ventrilo: got all types of ventrilo

Do you have a working headset/microphone: i will get one on friday

Previous Guilds and why you left them: List guilds you were in (if any) and why you left. Ess i musen , a norwegian guild , their raid time diden't match my calender

Previous Raidng Exp: List your Raiding Exp here from vanilla wow up to wotlk. I've been in all raids , even since 60 .. Molten core onyxia (60) And a little bit of Naxx in 60 to , have killed illidan in 70 and now i got 3/12 in ICC and 4/5 in Toc

Current Gear(Link to Armory and be in PvE gear!): Put a link to the wowarmory. You need to be a registered member of the forum to post links.

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.30-23.00(Server time). If you have a problem joining any of these days then specify it here and explain why. i got training to 7 everyday , but i can make it home to 19:30 ..maybe 19:35 some days but in fact i can make it all days

Guild References: Any members of Silent Call that you know or can vouch for you. My Rl friends McGayver and Tjacknorris

Comments: What can you offer Silent Call and why should we invite you to our happy group?.
I want to make progress with you , give and take . i give you good dps and a good friend. you will give me raid time. Many thanks your dear friend // Grîmbold

Grîmbold

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Slasktratt on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey m8 and thx for the apply!
Sorry for the delay on a reply!
This aint really my area of expertise, but i see that you know mcgayver and tjacknorris which is a huge + in my point of view.
You havn´t that much of experience from the new content but that is something that will get fixed.
Lets have the other officers place their votes, if they thinks its worth a trial then i vote yes aswell.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi!

Ive spoken alot with mcgayver about this and im ready to give u a trial to see for my self.

i vote yes

/Eaz

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Eaz wrote:Hi!

Ive spoken alot with mcgayver about this and im ready to give u a trial to see for my self.

i vote yes

/Eaz

I will give my vote to eaz on this one

Admin
Admin

http://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down