Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty [Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+

Post  guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: jonas.

Time /played?:5 years

Characters Name: manova

Class and Race:BF paladin

Current Spec:holy

Dual Spec: ret

Are you willing to respec?: Yes

Professions: herb/insc 450 in both

Profession patterns: epic offhands , darkmooncards, glyths etc etc

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes

Previous Guilds: came from alli side somedays ago was in fedelis , infused , aggro union and i left becouse i was looking for better guilds to raid with and the last one becouse i moved to horde

Previous Raidng Exp: naxx 10/25 , voa all bossen 10/25 , os 10/25 , uldar 10/25 , onyxia 10/25 , toc also 10/25 man

Current Gear(MainSpec):

Current Gear(OffSpec): full epic in ret 3400 ap unbuffed 20 k hp doing 3 k + dps full epic etc etc

Raiding Times: We raid mainly Wed and Thur from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 11pm.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - yes
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - yes

Alts: Got any alts? not on horde side

Guild References: no becouse i just came to the horde side so dont know many ppl yet .

Comments: im a good healer /dps friendly and know how to play my class and other classes to also had a warlock before lvl 80 epic but i got hacked so i lvl up this char instead .

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty Re: [Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+

Post  Pholy Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 am

Hi and thanks for your apply.

As for me I feel u have what it takes.
We realy need healers atm so think u are more than welcome!
but lets wait and see what the other officers have to say.
Pholy
Pholy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty yes sir

Post  manova Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 pm

ye sure just wisper me in game if you want me Razz

manova

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty Re: [Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+

Post  Eaz Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

i say that we should give you a trial even that your appl wasnt that good. for example you didnt link your armory and didnt say anything how far you got in the instances you had experience from.

Eaz

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty link

Post  manova Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm

wierd i linked it then i did the appl but here is the armory link

manova

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaz Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 pm

manova wrote:wierd i linked it then i did the appl but here is the armory link

lol still cant see it

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] paladin with epic achi 25 k mana unbuffed etc etc / 3k dps+ Empty you cant link in the appl

Post  manova Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 pm

links doesn`t show up in appl but here is the addres eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Manova the link is here <--- if you cant see it its bugged odnt know why

manova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesio Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Invited for trial, topic closed.
Nesio
Nesio
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down