Go down

[Denied]Apply for silentcall Empty [Denied]Apply for silentcall

Post  Garrox on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Name: Mads

Time /played?: 4 days, 23 hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds at lvl 80

Characters Name: Garrox

Class and Race: Im orc DK

Current Spec: Im blood speced

Dual Spec: If yes then what spec? I got no dual spec, because I don't got tanking gear so I dont think it would matter

Are you willing to respec?: Im willing to respec if it's needed for the guild.

Professions: I don't got any professions
Profession patterns: ...

Do you have Ventrilo: Ye I got vent

Do you have a working headset/microphone: I got headset, but not with microphone. I will get soon.

Previous Guilds: The last guild I was in: The pros was a hole new pve raiding guild with ToC and Uld as progess. It was a nice guild, just instill that GM left.(LOL) Then the guild fell apart and people started to leave. So know im looking for a new and good raiding guild Smile

Previous Raidng Exp: I have done OS 10/25, some bosses naxx10/25, but knows all tacs. Voa10/25 too. At the moment I don't done any uld and ToC raids, but knows all tacs and saw some videos on youtube.

Current Gear(MainSpec) I know that some stuff needs to be replace and some enchants, but I hope that you could help me with that.

Current Gear(OffSpec): Don't got any offspec

Raiding Times: We raid mainly Wed and Thur from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 11pm.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - no (got football practiseing)
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - yes
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - no (got football practiseing)
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - yes

Alts: I don't got any alts in lvl 80.

Guild References: I don't know any from guild, but heard a lot of you.

Comments: Just some of my WoW history: I played WoW for 2-3 years now. I haven't done that much TCB raids, more WOTLK raids and HCs. My raiding exp. is mostly from WOTLK. I done some half raid from TBC, but nothing seriously. I just need to say that I live to raid, Im born for it Smile and I just love to defeat bosses from any raids. I don't really got problems with wipeing, and people that makes mistakes. I'll just give them a chance to get it right and then try again. I don't leave if we totally wipe, instead i'll try find the problem that we are wiping and then make it right next time. My exp. with raids in WOTLK are naxx 10 a few bosses, and knows the tacs to most of it. the same for naxx 25. Os 10 and 25 full done. VoA 10 and 25 done it too. At the moment I try to pug some raid for Uld and ToC, but I don't get any inv cuz I don't got the achi. But i'll keep on fighting for keeping my raiding needs Smile. I have seen some videos at youtube with the tacs for Uld 10 and ToC 10 too.

Cheers Garrox

Garrox

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Apply for silentcall Empty Re: [Denied]Apply for silentcall

Post  Pholy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi and thanks for the apply.

In my opinion i dont think we need any more DK´s. so u get a no from me.
and can u care to explane why u have 4 days played and u are looking for a new "raiding guild" how many times u been in raids? as u say u are no xp in toc or uludar... we are not doing naxx so.

"Time /played?: 4 days, 23 hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds at lvl 80"

"Previous Guilds: The last guild I was in: The pros was a hole new pve raiding guild with ToC and Uld as progess. It was a nice guild, just instill that GM left.(LOL) Then the guild fell apart and people started to leave. So know im looking for a new and good raiding guild Smile"

lets see what the other officers say.
and Btw here is the Armory link.....
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Garrox
/Pholy master of the elements
Pholy
Pholy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Heya and thanks for taking the time to make that application but I agree with pholy, firts of all we are not looking for a dk dps atm and secondly your gear is not at the level we are atm so I think you will have a really hard time getting a raid spot here.

So good luck in the guild hunting.

-Mightypaw

Admin
Admin

http://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down