Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]DK Tank Application.

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]DK Tank Application. Empty [Accepted]DK Tank Application.

Post  Pucco. Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Name: Nick Bremson

Time /played?: 51days (44Days Level 80)

Characters Name: Pucco

Class and Race: Tauren Death Knight

Current Spec:Blood Tank

Dual Spec:Frost Dual-Wield Tank

Are you willing to respec?: Those are pretty much all the valid tanks specc there are. But if I must, I gladly do.
I've tried a lot of blood speccs. Trying to find out which one is the most efficient.
If you question any of my build choices, feel free to ask about it.

Professions: JC and Mining 450/450

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes

Previous Guilds: Currently I am in Root. They are overcrowded on tanks at the moment

Previous Raidng Exp: I am well educated in all raids except ICC of course.

Current Gear(MainSpec): Armory Link

Current Gear(OffSpec):Same as above, only Dual Wielding which grants somewhat more dodge/parry. But as it is relatively new to me, I'm not utterly safe around it Rolling Eyes

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 23.00. Obviously our main raid days are the most important.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - n/a
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - n/a (But yes, I can)
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - Yes.
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - Yes.
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - n/a (But yes, I can)
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - n/a (But yes, I can)
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - Yes.

Alts: None important.

Guild References: Crew

Comments: I haven't played DK always. He is relatively new compared to my entire WoW carrier. I raided as a Rogue back in the days at Ragnaros and the dudes. That account is lost, it was lost somewhen during TBC. I didn't retrieve it, but stopped, untill just before the launch of WotlK.

Last edited by Mightypaw on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : text colour was killing my eyes!)

Pucco.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]DK Tank Application. Empty Re: [Accepted]DK Tank Application.

Post  Pucco Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 am

Sorry for that Embarassed

Pucco
Grunt
Grunt

Location : AMIDST A FIERY SEA OF SKULLS ENGULFED BY FLAMES, COSUMING, DEVOURING, TEARING SOULS ASUNDER WHERE THE ONLY HOPE IS THE LITTLE LIGHT AT THE END OF A MILE-LONG TUNNEL, SUFFOCATED BY EVIL AND TORMENT FOR IN THE END TO WITNESS NO BETTER CONVENIENCE THAN DEATH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 am

Hey there and as you can see I edited your post abit ^^ but no biggie.

Just a couple of questions how come you dont go for Improved Blood Presence in your blood tank spec? and you are missing 2 minor glyphs Suspect .

Other then that I think the gear looks ok and so does exp you have.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucco Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 am

It only inscreases my healing recieved if I have Blood Presence activated.
Yea and I'm gonna get some minor glyph. But they dont really change anything... just like inscreases duration on Horn of Winter by 1 min (Spamming it every 20 sec for runic power anyway) and such.

Pucco
Grunt
Grunt

Location : AMIDST A FIERY SEA OF SKULLS ENGULFED BY FLAMES, COSUMING, DEVOURING, TEARING SOULS ASUNDER WHERE THE ONLY HOPE IS THE LITTLE LIGHT AT THE END OF A MILE-LONG TUNNEL, SUFFOCATED BY EVIL AND TORMENT FOR IN THE END TO WITNESS NO BETTER CONVENIENCE THAN DEATH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 am

hmm ok there a couple of thing that I would like to change in your blood spec though, changing to 53/5/13 , picking up Blood Gorged , Epidemic and droping Rune Tap
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pucco Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 am

The reason I didn't pick Epedemic is because of my lack of Hit atm. And plagues are reseted more often then once every 12 seconds because of their independant rune costs.
Improved Icy Touch applies to bosses which increases my surviveability, but I understand if you want me to deselect it, since warriors will most likely be maintanking.
Rune Tab heals 8000-9000 which is the same as a Paladin's Ardent Defended if he has aproximatly 40k HP (I think). It has proven to be very vital in some situations.
The reason I have not picked blood gorged is because I am not always above 75% HP.

Those were my thoughts when I picked the talents in the first place, but that doesn't mean that I wont change them.
You name it
Wink

Pucco
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzeon Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 am

I will lay my vote to Mighty here as i cant judge this.
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 pm

The gear doesnt look that bad but i really cant take a stand in the talent specc since i know nothing about DK tanking so as xzeon said ill go with mightys judgement here

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Ok mate then we would like to offer you a trial and we might want you to switch some talent points, if you dont mind that then welcome aboard cheers

Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down