Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator.

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator. Empty [Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator.

Post  Scorage Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 am

Name: İrfan Darcan

Time /played?: 95 Days. Also have a LVL 80 Warlock, and a LVL 80 Priest. Been here since Vanilla, had an Alliance mage with close to 200 days of /played, before I rerolled horde and gave it to a friend.

Characters Name: Scorage.

Class and Race: Mage, Blood Elf. Strictly heterosexual.

Current Spec: Arcane, and dual specced to PvP Frost. I don't do any PvP ever, but the spec helps me survive Daily Questing better. I'll get rid of it once I have enough Spellpower and hit rating for Fire.

Dual Spec: If yes then what spec? Whooopsie answered this on the previous section. Nevertheless, I've been a PvE devoted fella since the start. But no reason to respec to fire when I have nothing to show for it.

Are you willing to respec?: Yes, ask me to go 20-20-21, and I'll tell you to learn to play. That didn't sound as funny as it looks like. Bah, usually, I'm very, very well versed in the Mage, been one for 5 years now. I keep myself updated with the patch notes and class changes, and you probably won't need to prod me in the right direction when it comes to PvE speccing.

Professions: Professions/levels
Enchanting-Inscription on the Mage. Jewelcraft-Tailoring on the Warlock. (Got the skill for the epic gems but I need a few weeks for getting the tokens for the recipes.)

Rare Profession patterns: List any rare or decent profession items that you can create.
I got Blade Warding on enchanting, and just bought Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers on my Warlock.

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes , but my version is 3.1, I'm not sure if it is compatible with yours, need to check. Or downgrade if necessary.

Do you have a working headset/microphone: I have a stereo speaker, and a mother with wide vision and a bad mouth. This house has endured "Moaning Contest" from female gamers, nothing you can shout or say can top that. I have a headset as well, but where's the fun in that? Microphone is also ready and accounted for.

Previous Guilds: List guilds you were in (if any) and why you left.

I transferred to this realm from Chrommagus, which I've transferred from Sporeggar, which I rerolled to Horde from Burning Legion. I'm not sure that history will ring any bells to you. But while I was here:

Ekstaz. The officers had the "We are teh Hardcore" sydrome, while the guild was not. Loads of "Raiders" not showing up, and canceled raids leads to excessive officer dramma on guild chat and Ventrilo nerd raging. I just couldn't take none of it, felt like I was guildless within the guild. University also had me cornered, and I was looking for an excuse to leave WoW, as I thought Patch 3.2 as a big failure for Raid Content. I didn't log for 2 weeks, and guess what, I was actually guildless. Ekstaz was using a DKP system where the guy with the highest DKP gets the item directly, no bidding. Well, when the Guild master, and his girlfriend, and various officers and old members, usually strolling around 3k DKP, it took me 3 months to get a token for 245 level Tier, after the 1 month of Trial where I still gained but couldn't spend the DKP. That is the reason I never asked to get an invite back.

I'm not sure if you mind this, but I prefer "Totally whacky and fucked up in the head raiding." rather than the "Raiding is serious business." I've blasted through much of the TBC and Vanilla content, while having a blast myself. Come WotLK, I don't know, everyone got sooooooooo serious so quickly while the content itself is easier. I think this is because everyone watched Dark Knight and familiar with the Joker. I may be wrong.
Previous Raidng Exp: List your Raiding Exp. here (Naxx,Ulduar,SSC,The Eye, etc...)

Current Gear(MainSpec): Put a link to the wowarmory.

Current Gear(OffSpec): List the stats and gear you feel we need to know about your offspec.

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 23.00. Obviously our main raid days are the most important.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - yes
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - yes
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - yes
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - yes

I'm good to go on all occasions, I only need you to cut me some slack when my exam weeks are coming near, which are 3rd Week of December, and 2nd Week of January. Since your raid days are quite elastic, I don't think I'll ever miss a raid, unless the exam itself is at 17.00 PM instead of class hour. University is 3 hours worth of trip, so I guess that might create some problems.

Alts: Got any alts? List them here.
Archilus, LVL 80 Warlock. Destruction/Demonolgy Both PvE Dual Specced.

Tyrennia, LVL 80 Priest, Holy/Discipline Both PvE Dual Specced.

Guild References: Any members of Silent Call that you know or can vouch for you.

Sadly, no.

Comments: Anything else you think we should know.

As you can understand by reading this application, my mother dropped me on the head while I was a baby. (Just kidding again, she only kicked me 2 feet into the air.) As a bonus, I'm offering 50g to the one who guesses correctly about which one of the previous statements is correct.
I've been around for 5 years, and always performed to my and other's expectations, and I'm not expecting to anything to change about that. I'm good with English, (University practically robs me for it, I better be or they'll have a hefty law suit on their hands.) and I like PvE. I've been into terrible guilds in WotLK, due to my old friends rerolling Alliance, (AKA Stabbing me in the back.) and I ended up as the Mage Class Leader for the mages who are ignorant to check the Hit cap. I "really" liked the responsiblity of correcting them you know. I've been homeless so far, because all the guilds I've been to had one thing in common. (Enter dramatic music here. Bryan Adams or anything from Titanic is ok, as long as it's not Celine Dion.) Although they can clear normal modes, they could not do the same for the hard modes. Of all, Ekstaz cleared some XT 25 Hard, but I shudder the thought of considering that as a big accomplishment. That said, waiting on your reply, sincerely, your friendly neighborhood maniac.

Scorage

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator. Empty Re: [Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator.

Post  Scorage Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 am

Missed a spot: Following consists of bosses I've been up to, that I clearead the ones before them. List is kinda long so I'm gonna refer to this part with the:

I've been to Huhuran in AQ during vanilla, killed her once. Killed Noth and Maexxna and nothing else in Naxx 60. Killed Teron Gorefiend, and been to Archimonde but 15 outta 25 was having problems running AWAY from the fire. I wasn't one of them, no. Haven't been to Sunwell, but clearead SSC and TK before their nerfs, Kael'thas was extra nice during his time. In WotLK, I've cleared all of the normal modes, but I had not luck with a guild that is hard mode capable.

Scorage

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator. Empty Re: [Accepted]Scorage, LVL 80 Refrigerator.

Post  Rotundjierre Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:26 am

VERY good application. And VERY good english. Are u realy from turkey ? Razz
Very nice application, i see u put your mind to it. Your gear looks fine. Lots of haste, which is golden. Could have some more SP, but its fine. We are sitting on 4+ Active and geared mages atm, so its up to the officers if there is spot for another one. I would vote yes, but mightypaw tells me that only officers are allowed to vote Very Happy So i'll just go with: GL with your application.

Rotundjierre
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Punch Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 am

Before voting yes or no i just wanna say that this is the best application weve had yet....by a mile.
Others should read and learn.
Punch
Punch
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzeon Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

HI and tnx for the nice apply.

I cant find ur armory link but here it is Armory

As already stated the apply is one of the best ewa! Very Happy

I feel that we have 4 active mages atm, so there will be some competition for the spots, but i whuld like to see u ingame and Ill say my vote from there.

cu ingame, ill be online later to day. Wink
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorage Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 am

About the missing parts, Firefox crashed while I was applying and looks like it didn't managed to save all of the spots. Here are the clear links for the mage:

and the Warlock.

I've been busting my behind for 2 days with the mage. Well, by busting my behind I mean lucky on rolls, won a 245 Leg from Voa, and the Shard of Flame from Ony 25. (Which was done in the same Pug, Mage lead didn't wanted to share the roll on Netherwind Crown and ninjaed it. Happy fun times I tell ya.)

Spent 4000g on gems and the craft of the Merlin's Robe, taking advantage of the fucked up Crusader Orb prices thanks to 3.3, and farmed aboout 120ish emblems getting the head, ring, and wand from Emblems. Rest I already had, the thing is anything Named Scorage will never be lucky with a weapon drop, hence the low Spellpower. Though if I just get lucky on Onyxia 25, I can get up to 2700 Spell power (Without Arcane addition) with the Sword, and the other part of the Trinket set. (Shard of Scale.)

Scorage

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorage. Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Scorage Mage.

ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Archilus Warlock. I really don't know why the links don't show up, trying it this way. Deleted the "h" from the "http", manually insert one and it should work.

Scorage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzeon Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 am

Nice nice, U can get some new gems for the pants, and perhaps get the trinket whit emblems, its top of the game untill u get in ICC,

Feel free to use Rawr Click here

its a good program to see what u need or can improve. gear wise that is ofq Razz
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm

i think the gear looks good and ill vote yes for a trial

either way a REALLY good apply GL

Eaz

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Well like previously stated great and very informative apply, i loved it! Also I talked to him ingame some and seems like a great guy, gear is a bit low and so is the achvies but a great attitude and dedication to the guild is worht much more so I will give my vote to Xzeon with a slight endorsement from me rendeer
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down