Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]DK Dps Apply

3 posters

Go down

[Denied]DK Dps Apply Empty [Denied]DK Dps Apply

Post  Doominatus Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Name: Daniel

Time /played?: 29 days

Characters Name: Doominatus

Class and Race: Blood elf Death Knight

Current Spec(MS):Blood

Glyphs:What glyphs do you use in your main spec and why? glyph of dark death, glyph of raise dead, glyph of death strike, I use them because they are the once that boosts my dps the most.

Dual Spec: What is your dual spec?

Are you willing to respec?: If needed yes.

Professions: Professions/levels and list any rare or decent profession items that you can create. (Uld,Toc, Icc patterns.) I got inscription and herbalism, Tho not high skill yet, but im working on it, ;D

Rare Profession patterns:

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes i do have ventrilo ;D

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes

Previous Guilds and why you left them: Success, fallen from grace, i left success because i had irl problems i had to take care of, Fallen from grace because the GM blamed the lack of ppls not showing up on me.

Previous Raidng Exp: I raided in tbc with my rogue, such as ZA, KA, TK, SSC, Maggy, gruul. in wotlk i've raided icc10, voa10/25, onyxia10/25, toc10 and some bosses in 25man.

Current Gear(Link to Armory and be in PvE gear!): Put a link to the wowarmory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Doominatus

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00. If you have a problem joining any of these days then specify it here and explain why. I dont have any problems raiding those times =)

Guild References: Any members of Silent Call that you know or can vouch for you.
I dont know anyone in SC, but i'd love to get to know the guild.

Comments: What can you offer Silent Call and why should we invite you to our happy group?.
Well i'm almost always on a good mood, Never useing a bad behavior (unless i joke) i will always be in time for raids, i will have food, flask etc, and i will be nice in raids =)

Doominatus
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

[Denied]DK Dps Apply Empty Re: [Denied]DK Dps Apply

Post  Xzeon Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 am

Hi and tnx for the apply.

I cant help to se u have some bad exp about the applys in ur past, if u google his name ull see.

I vote No atm lets see what the other officers say.
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Xzeon wrote:Hi and tnx for the apply.

I cant help to se u have some bad exp about the applys in ur past, if u google his name ull see.

I vote No atm lets see what the other officers say.

From what I read on the other guilds forums and your applys there I have to vote no also and wish you good luck elsewhere.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down