Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-) Empty [Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-)

Post  Minax Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Hello there!

Name: Mads

Time /played?: Way too much Razz got 4x 80, but my main (rdruid) is 68days and 11 hours.

Characters Name: Minax

Class and Race: Druid, horde, so must be tauren Smile

Current Spec: Resto

Dual Spec: If yes then what spec? Various. Got decent boomkin gear, and also alright tanking gear. However, my resto gear is way better.

Are you willing to respec?: Depends. Ofc i can sacrifice myself every now and then, so we can get a raid group running. But most of the time i prefer to be in my mainspecc.

Professions: 450/450 Alchemism/Herbalism.

Profession patterns: No rare things for Alchemism yet =/

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes, imo communication is a must, no matter what raid it is. (for guilds)

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes.

Previous Guilds: Some unknown guilds. I have been having a hard time finding a nice guild. The reason i left the guilds, was because there were too many immature players.

Previous Raidng Exp: Full TBC experience, Naxx 10/25, Eoe10, OS 10/25, Ulduar 8/13, Anub Arak from ToC.

Current Gear(MainSpec):

Current Gear(OffSpec): In the start of wotlk i wanted to try out being feral tank, so i got full heroes. After a while i started to miss my resto specc, so i changed my main specc. Havent improved tanking that much since.

Raiding Times: We raid mainly Wed and Thur from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 11pm.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) -
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) -
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) -
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - I get a new working plan every 1 - 1½ month. Therefore its hard to
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - be specifik. But i will do my very best to fit in with the raids.
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) -
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) -

Alts: Rogue, Deathknight, Mage. All more or less decent geared.

Guild References: I dont think i know that many. But i had a really nice conversation with 'Mightypaw' about the guild Smile

Comments: I am a patience, experienced wow-player. I can accept whipes without freaking out, leaving or insulting other people (like the classic; 'Nooooooob', who nearly always comes when a person makes a mistake that wipes the entire raid group). I am very mature, and always willing to help another guild member (unless i am doing something important).

Hope you will accept me Smile

- Minax

Minax

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-) Empty Link

Post  Minax Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Somehow the link to my druid wasnt added. Here it is Smile

Minax

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-) Empty Re: [Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-)

Post  Pholy Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 am

Here is the link.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Minax

Other than that u seem like a nice dude.
not so shure about the gear tho. I vote Yes lets see what the other officers have to say.
Pholy
Pholy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-) Empty Re: [Accepted]Rdruid want to join the guild :-)

Post  Mightypaw Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 am

Like you said we had a nice chat about you joining and I have said what I wanted to say there ^^ , so no need to take it again, I vote yes for sure.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down