Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]Mage Arcane 80

+2
Xzeon
Hortlam
6 posters

Go down

[Denied]Mage Arcane 80 Empty [Denied]Mage Arcane 80

Post  Hortlam Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Jesper K. Johnsen (Incase you wanna know my middle name for some weird reason tell me Wink )

Time /played?: 28 days, 18 hours, 16 minutes, 27 seconds. This level: 14 days, 13 hours,8 minutes, 41 seconds
Some of the game time was because i was hacked while being on a break. Lol @ hackers

Characters Name: Hortlam

Class and Race: Mage and Im troll.

Current Spec: Arcane (57,3,11)

Dual Spec: Yes, Frost I made for fun but Im most likely gonna turn it into a Frostfire Bolt spec

Are you willing to respec?: Yes I am

Professions: Tailoring (440) & Enchanting (406)

Rare Profession patterns: I don't think Im able to make any.

Do you have Ventrilo: No not at this moment.

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yes I do
Previous Guilds:Synergy. Well I got hacked and I wanted to leave since it was only a social guild and I wanted to raid.

Previous Raidng Exp: Pre-tbc: Bwl,mc & AQ20. Tbc: SSC, TK & BT. WOTLK: Ony 10/25, OS 10/25 Naxx 10/25(I don't have the entire achievement but I know tacs) Uld 10/25(I only know tacs here) And toc 10/25 (I only know tacs here too).

Current Gear(MainSpec): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hortlam
I know there is PvP shoulders but since I got my account back yesterday I haven't got those back from Blizzard strangely <.<

Current Gear(OffSpec):Nothing different.

Raiding Times: We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00, with the occasional extra raid now and then so please specify what days you can raid and if you can stay till 23.00. Obviously our main raid days are the most important.

Monday------(19:00-23:00) - Yes
Tuesday-----(19:00-23:00) - Yes
Wednesday--(19:00-23:00) - Yes
Thursday-----(19:00-23:00) - Yes (But I would be a little late 20-30 min maybe more/less
Friday-------(19:00-23:00) - Yes
Saturday-----(19:00-23:00) - Yes
Sunday------(19:00-23:00) - Yes

Alts: I got quite alot of alts but which I rarely play (Once a month or something if Im bored)

Guild References: No.

Comments:
Not much really, just that Im really sorry for having that PvP shoulder Sad

Last edited by Mightypaw on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something :/)

Hortlam
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Mage Arcane 80 Empty Re: [Denied]Mage Arcane 80

Post  Xzeon Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 am

Hi and tnx for the apply.

Well as i can see now we have Mages who are geared for the content we are raiding atm, so I feel taking in a ungeared mage is out of the question.

May i ask What u think u can contribute whit in the ICC raid whit 1900 sp and 94 haste? Suspect
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Punch Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:58 am

No
Punch
Punch
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hortlam Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Xzeon wrote:Hi and tnx for the apply.

Well as i can see now we have Mages who are geared for the content we are raiding atm, so I feel taking in a ungeared mage is out of the question.

May i ask What u think u can contribute whit in the ICC raid whit 1900 sp and 94 haste? Suspect
3k+ dps? And not much really I know but that shouldn't me stop for trying to apply now should it?

Hortlam
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotundjierre Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:30 pm

You dont have any gear from ulduar or higher :/ You havent enchanted many of your items, and the items that are enchanted are enchanted with intellect. Gems are wrong, to many intellect gems and 1 Stamina gem.
Since gear is laughably easy to get nowadays, i suggest u go farm HC and do some Onyxia 10 and toc10 raids.
And 4+ active and geared mages alrdy.
I would feel obligated to say vote no. But im just a trial Razz U just have to wait and see what everyone else says
There is a mage topic where u can read about whats best for a mage Link here Mage DPS "Arcane"

(P.s. Am i alowed to do this ? )

Rotundjierre
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightypaw Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:09 am

(P.s. Am i alowed to do this ? )

Yes you are but only officers get to vote cheers

Anyways judging by your gear and exp I have a really hard time seeing you taking a place from our mages so I will vote no but wish you good luck elsewhere.
Mightypaw
Mightypaw
Admin
Admin

https://silentcall.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzeon Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 am

let me post a reply here before we close this topic,

3k dps... It should stop u. Evil or Very Mad I vote No
feel free to gear upp get some achiv and gem / enchant ur gear and make a new apply. gl in finding a guild.

btw nice input there Rotund.
Xzeon
Xzeon
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm

i totaly agree with all above bad gear and dps is not what we need atm thnx for the apply thou

Eaz

Eaz
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down