Silent Call Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Resto/doomkin druid.

2 posters

Go down

Application Resto/doomkin druid. Empty Application Resto/doomkin druid.

Post  Drulle Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

Name: Niklas

Time:

Characters Name: Your characters name.

Class and Race:93 days, 23 days at level 80.

Current Spec(MS):Balance.

Glyphs:Glyph of moonfire, glyph of starfire and glyph of starfall. Could change 'em for the guilds need.

Dual Spec: Resto.

Are you willing to respec?:Well, i wouldn't want to specc Feral, but i don't mind playing as either Resto or Balance.

Professions: Enchanting 424 ( Just wanted the ring enchants ) and Tailoring 435, just wanted the back enchant.

Rare Profession patterns:

Do you have Ventrilo: Yeah, i've got Ventrilo mix.

Do you have a working headset/microphone: Yeah, always a working microphone and headset/speakers.

Previous Guilds and why you left them: At first of WOTLK i were in Rigor Mortis as i've been in that guils since TBC, so were one of the best druids on the server right before Ulduar came out as we raided Naxxramas25 all the time. And i were kinda lucky. Then i stopped play for a while, had to focus on school. But came back when a few friends decided to migrate to this server, so we created a own guild called Aqua Vitae, we raided everything from Ulduar 10 hardmodes to ICC10 and TOGC10.

Previous Raidng Exp: The day TBC came out i turned 60 with my warrior, so haven't really raided that much in vanila wow, only raided pre-tbc instances when i were in lvl 70, and in TBC i've raided everything, even Kil'jaeden.

Current Gear(Link to Armory and be in PvE gear!):

Raiding Times: I'd say that Wednesdays, thursdays and sundays fits me the best, and there's no time that i've to go to bed or anything, so i will probably be online till every raid.

Guild References: Don't know anyone in Silent Call, just heard that you guys were pretty good ^^

Comments: I can offer active raiding, always a smile on my face and 100% focus. And i don't care what specc or anything you want me to be, what i mean is that i'll do anything to help progressing.

Drulle

Back to top Go down

Application Resto/doomkin druid. Empty Re: Application Resto/doomkin druid.

Post  Narac Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm

ta kontakt med mig online är inne idag och i morgon asap!

Narac
Grunt
Grunt

http://www.rude.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rong2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

amas25 all the time. And i were kinda lucky. Then i stopped play for a while, had to focus on school. But came back when a few friends decided to migrate to this server,Office 2007 so we created a own guild called Aqua Vitae, we raide Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

rong2
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  rong2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 am

Cool Cool Office 2007so were one of the best druids on the server right before Ulduar came out as we raided Naxxramas25 all the time. And i were kinda lucky. Then i stopped play for a whil

rong2
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down